IoT Now Magazine – December 2016 / January 2017
IoT Now Magazine (ISSN 2397-2807) explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing CSPs across this sector. Our exclusive interviews pass on the key lessons learned by industry leaders in next gen Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
In December2016/January issue:
- TALKING HEADS: Be secure from the edge to the core for the lifetime of an IoT project, says Gemalto
- AUGMENTED REALITY: Peter Dykes finds things are not what they seem with artificially generated realities
- SMART CITIES: Alison Vincent explains how IoT is creating cities that are truly smart
- IoT NOW INSIGHT REPORT – SECURE IoT: In the latest of an ongoing series of specially commissioned, independent, analyst-written Insight Reports, Saverio Romeo and Dr Therese Cory of Beecham Reseach explore the need for common guidelines and context-awareness in IoT security
- IoT EVOLUTION EXPO SUPPLEMENT
- INTERVIEW:Sri Ramachandran, the CTO of Numerex explains how he sees the IoT market developing and how a comprehensive IoT platform remains a powerful differentiator
- EVENT PREVIEW:Four pages detailing the key participants and sessions at the forthcoming IoT Evolution Expo and Conference to be held on 7-10 February, 2017 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
IoT Now PREMIUM subscription
Subscribe to receive EVERY printed issue of IoT Now!
IoT Now magazine covers worldwide developments in the Internet of Things (IoT), machine-to-machine communications, connected consumer devices, smart buildings and services. To receive EVERY ISSUE you need to subscribe!