IoT Now Magazine – February / March 2017
IoT Now Magazine (ISSN 2397-2807) explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing CSPs across this sector. Our exclusive interviews pass on the key lessons learned by industry leaders in next gen Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
In February/March issue:
- TALKING HEADS: Stream Technologies’ Nigel Chadwick tells George Malim how the company’s IoT-X Platform is enabling the Super-(Virtual) Network Operator
- CONTAINERS: Peter Dykes explains why the use of containers in IoT offers advantages to organisations
- SMART CITY TRANSPORTATION: George Malim explores how smart transportation is clearing the path for smart cities
- IoT NOW INSIGHT REPORT – INDUSTRIAL IoT: In the latest of an ongoing series of specially-commissioned, independent, analyst-written Insight Reports, Emil Berthelsen, the principal analyst at Machina Research, explores how manufacturing performance can be optimised with industrial IoT
- INTERVIEW: Frank Ploumen, the chief technology officer for IoT platforms and applications at Nokia, tells George Malim that technology is no longer the greatest challenge facing the further development of IoT
- EVENT PREVIEW: IoT Now’s event preview, presenting the IoT-related highlights of this year’s Mobile World Congress
CEO GUIDE TO MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2017
IoT Now PREMIUM subscription
Subscribe to receive EVERY printed issue of IoT Now!
IoT Now magazine covers worldwide developments in the Internet of Things (IoT), machine-to-machine communications, connected consumer devices, smart buildings and services. To receive EVERY ISSUE you need to subscribe!