Industry of Things World 2015
Event date: September 21-22, 2015
bcc Berlin Congress Center, Germany
Industry of Things World is the forum for international industrial IoT and Industry 4.0 stakeholders to come together, challenge current thinking unveil latest innovations and create connections with over 400 peers from around the world. The main aim is to address the opportunity for IoT in an industrial setting.
Our mission is to assess the business cases for IoT, by identifying added value profitable opportunities across the ecosystem. Be part of the event where we will cover the full scope of IoT systems from the market leaders and discover the new disruptive technologies enabling IoT for your business.
The Industry of Things Word 2015 will address and explore IoT relating to:
- IoT capitalisation strategies
- Cross industry end user case studies
- Big Data and security challenges
- Business model impact
- New enabling technologies
Confirmed keynote speakers presenting end-user case studies already include:
- Professor of Innovation Management, Managing Director of the Institute of Technology Management, University of St. Gallen
- Executive Director, Industrial Internet Consortium
- Executive Technology Briefer, IBM Research
- Chief Information Officer, Procter & Gamble
- Head of Data Lab, Volkswagen
- Head of PLM R&T & Innovation, Airbus Operations
10 reasons to attend
- Learn about new technologies, new practices, and emerging standards
- See the latest product releases from leading suppliers
- Hear how others are solving some of your most challenging problems
- Discuss your issues and ideas with peers, suppliers, and analysts
- Network with colleagues and develop valuable relationships with peer and supplier executives
- Expand your knowledge by attending sessions with formats designed to enhance learning
- Discover new ways to breakdown silos and organizational barriers
- Collaborate with peers on shared problems like system implementation, legacy systems, new skill sets etc.
- Impress your boss and colleagues with new fresh ideas to improve performance
- Inject your requirements into supplier product roadmaps
The event is designed to help you assess your business strategy, the technical, client and governmental challenges, new business models and opportunities to grow and expand.
Join expert speakers who will share best practices, talk about future developments, and discuss the potential for new and optimized business models to integrate things into systems and processes.