Webinar: Five things to consider when developing your connected device strategy
Event date: September 25, 2014
The number of connected devices is growing at an astronomical rate these days as more and more manufacturers jump into the fray. From thermostats to coffee makers, it’s no surprise that firms like Morgan Stanley are predicting the number of connected devices will approach 75 billion by 2020. But what does this all mean for the manufacturer? What do they need to consider when laying out their connected device strategy.
In this webinar, you will hear about where the market is heading and the latest trends from Robin Duke-Woolley with Beecham Research, as well as some best practices in developing your connected device strategy from Rod McLane with Ayla Networks.
Thursday, 25 September 2014 – 10:00 AM PDT
(10:00 LA, 13:00 NY, 18:00 UK, 19:00 Paris, 20:00 Dubai)
Topics will include:
- Build vs. Buy…Where does your expertise lie?
- Local vs. Global…What’s your sales strategy?
- How well do you REALLY know security?
- Time to market…Can you capitalise on the connected device groundswell?
- Are you ready for all the data…and do you know how to make use of it?