Event date: May 14-15, 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Internet of Things North America is a new trade fair focused on cloud-based control of devices, equipment and operations for the industrial, manufacturing and enterprise environment.
This event will consist of two full days of educational sessions along with an exhibition showcasing solutions in:
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and device connectivity
- Cloud-based monitoring and control of equipment, assets, facilities & operations
- Data Acquisition & Analytics
- Plant-to-Plant and Enterprise-wide Connectivity
- Wireless, Fiber & Satellite Communications Networks
- Integrating Multiple Networks & Communications Systems for Maximum Interoperability
- Ethernet Connectivity
- New Networking and Telemetry Technology
- Remote & Smart Service Management
It will be co-located with several other industry events sharing the same exhibit hall including the Electrical Wire Processing Technology Show, Motion Control 2014, and the Electrical Manufacturing & Coil Winding Show.