West Malling, Kent, UK. May 29, 2012 — M2M Now.biz has significantly expanded with the launch of a new online directory of 600 organisations active in M2M communications worldwide. Component makers, device manufacturers, M2M service providers, network operators, platform developers, regulators, software and system developers, integrators, and more are now continually being added to the Directory. Make sure your organisation is listed by clicking on the ‘M2M Directory’ tab (above).
The M2M Now Directory is completely free to access, just register your details and you can use the M2M Now Directory as often as you like. It is designed to speed up your local or global searches for organisations that can enhance your machine-to-machine (M2M) services and support.
Supported by the bi-monthly M2M Now magazine, the M2M Now Directory is the leading global source of information published online and in print (the 2012 Directory is included in the April-May 2012 issue of M2M Now magazine).
To find the businesses you need, click on the M2M Directory tab and search by three criteria:
* Business Applications – 20 sections ranging from Asset & Cargo Tracking to Transport & Logistics
* Services – divided into 18 categories from Ancillary Support to Test & Measurement, and finally
* Company Names – for those who know which organisation they want to research.
Once registered you can submit a new Listing or amend an existing one at any time, subject to approval by our editors. A basic listing in the Directory is free, and includes your organisation’s Logo, Name, Business Applications, Service and Address.
Enhanced Listings in the M2M Now Directory include all of the above, PLUS:
* A live URL link to your organisation’s Website
* Email address with live link, and
* A 150-word Description of your organisation’s activities.
For details of the surprisingly low cost of a 1-year or 2-year Enhanced Listing
(including unlimited amendments) contact Cherisse Draper on
Tel: +44 (0)1732 897646 or