Telco Big Data 2013
Event date: November 19-20, 2013
Building on the success of last year’s inaugural show, Telco Big Data returns in 2013 with a bigger and better programme and more operator case studies than ever before. The Telco Big Data Summit 2013 will provide key insights into the challenges and benefits of exploiting Telco Data. As the volume, velocity and variety of data traffic travelling on operator networks rises at an exponential rate, telcos are facing a bigger challenge than ever with regards to capturing, storing, processing, analysing and extracting value from their data. The question of how to maximise the value of this data is a huge one, with a myriad of perspectives, priorities and solutions to consider. Including a wide range of case studies from operators around the globe capturing the latest innovations in the big data industry, this is an event not to be missed.
- Defining and understanding Big Data for Telcos
- Building the business case: proving the ROI of Big Data and Real Time Analytics
- Convincing all the stakeholders: adopting a companywide holistic data governance policy
- Big data analytics and apps to drive real time intelligence
- Identify, capture and integrate: upgrading data to intelligence
- Leveraging subscriber data to introduce new, customised revenue opportunities
- Data ownership, privacy, security, legislation & regulation
- Analyse, exploit and improve: creating a competitive advantage
- Monetizing subscriber data: what does the future hold for operators?
Read more: http://telcobigdata.com/