Event date: December 10, 2013
Washington DC, USA
M2M Now is proud to announce the launch of ‘Money Talks – mHealth’.
It is the first of a series of events focusing on vertical market sectors that are directly affected by the emergence of innovative machine-to-machine (M2M) communications.
With many healthcare and wellness providers struggling to find clear business models within this rapidly emerging technology, M2M Now ‘Money Talks’ mHealth will address the key issues of building better business models and improving the bottom line.
The focus of the event will be to discuss specifically how best to build effective business models to provide e-Health services more efficiently, for better patient outcomes, save money and generate greater profits. Content discussed will encompass mobile, wireless, fixed line and satellite communications, and all parties in the delivery chain.
Key speakers will include
- Kent Dicks (Alere Connect)
- Clint Mcclellan (Qualcomm Life)
- Paul Frisch (PHD, FHIMSS)
- Terrance Knox (Vodafone Global )
- Dr. Li-Qun Xu (China Mobile Communications Corporation)
- Christopher Wasden (PwC)
- Horst Merkle (Roche Diagnostics Corporation)
- Benjamin Sarda (Orange Healthcare)
- Dr. Yan Chow (Kaiser Permanente)
- Charles Parker (Continua Health Alliance)
- Dr. Brad Weinberg (Blueprint Health)
- Robin Duke-Woolley (Beecham Research)
- Jeremy Cowan (WeKnow Media)
For more information visit the new dedicated website: www.m2mnowevents.com