For advice on how to build profitable mHealth business models and decrease hospital readmissions through intelligent mHealth systems, M2M Now’s Money Talks mHealth event, taking place at 2pm – 6pm on Tuesday 10th December, 2013 at the Gaylord International Convention Centre, Maryland, USA is a must-attend.
Including mHealth product and system development entrepreneurs, clinicians, mHealth-focused mobile network operators and industry analysts, this event brings together specialists from the entire Telehealth ecosystem to share their experiences, industry best practice and case studies focused on demonstrable Return on Investment (RoI) and improved patient outcome.
Keynote and Case Study presentations announced:
Consumer or Clinician – Who’s Driving the Future of mHealth?
Keynote – “Moving the Needle: Decreasing Hospital Readmissions Through Intelligent mHealth Systems” – Kent Dicks, CEO, Alere Connect
- Where will new consumer spending on m-health come from?
- How can consumers gain confidence in the quality of medical apps and how can they find the validated information they need?
|Case Study Presentation – “The Role of Startup Incubators in mHealth” – Kenneth Lowe, Gemalto|
- What is the role of medical entrepreneurs in taking m-health forward – do they build consensus or divide the profession?
- What’s the role for venture funds in driving future applications and stimulating innovation?
mHealth 2020 Vision: Delivering and capitalising on Connected Health
Keynote – “mHealth: Is it still in the Waiting Room?”- Clint McClellan, President & Chairman – Continua Health Alliance Senior Director, Business Development – Qualcomm Life
- What can we learn from mhealth deployments that have not yet performed as expected?
- Is the market just much slower to develop than expected?
|Case Study Presentation – “The Intelligent Hospital: Adaptive Information Management”|
– Dr Paul Frisch, Chief of Biomedical Physics & Engineering at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Who are the ideal distribution partners?
- What are the emerging, game-changing mHealth technologies for
the coming 18 months
Wrap-up Presentation – 4:45 – 4:55pm
Reid Oakes, Executive Director for Healthcare Technologies, Oracle
|M2M Now Money Talks post-event party:||5:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Please join Oracle and M2M Now Money Talks for drinks and appetizers at|
The Cadillac Ranch, 186 Fleet Street, National Harbor (right opposite the Gaylord Main entrance)
Strictly by invitation only
China Mobile Communications Corporation
VGo Communications Inc.
Mathew Martin King Johnson
PwC Global healthcare division
M2M Now Magazine
|Explore how M2M technology can improve patient outcome and maximise resources and return on investment.The debates and demonstrations will cover all scenarios from apps for maintaining health and fitness, patient care solutions within primary care and applications for enhancing secondary care.|
Or for more information, please contact:
+ 44 (0) 1732 844017