Parsec Technologies, Inc. Introducing GPS/GNSS L1 high radiated efficiency active antenna at 9mm x 9.175mm x 1.3mm (L x W x H). The PTA1.5M-9 integrates easily with industry GNSS/GPS 3D-SIPs and system on chip (SoC) receivers with only a single direct connection typically required and is compatible with any GNSS receiver operating from 1560 to 1610 MHz.
The Parsec PTA 1.5M-9 is a wideband antenna ideal for embedded LBS receivers requiring good user experience to operate within 5 to 7 mm of the human body, indoors in the presence of multi-path, and in applications with obstructed views of orbiting satellites.
Key benefits include:
- Micro miniature size: 9mm x 9.175mm x 1.3mm (L x W x H)
- 50 MHz bandwidth: covers GNSS systems from 1560 – 1610 MHz
- Highest rated efficiency in class: 50% at 1575.42 MHz
- Antenna gain: Ga=0.8 dBi @ Fc = 1575.42 MHz, linear polarization
- Ideal for M2M GPS/GNSS requirements
Parsec is displaying their products for M2M devices, showcasing their GPS and GNSS product line of active and passive antennas as well as introducing their new ultra-thin dual band cellular antenna at CTIA 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada – Booth #6221 in the M2M Zone.