Munich, Germany. February 10, 2015 – Industry 4.0 is creating new opportunities in the equipment market, as manufacturers transition from traditional programmable logic controllers (PLCs) to Micro PLCs and Embedded PLCs.
To help users better understand this transition, Maxim Integrated has issued a new White Paper called Meeting the Integration Challenge in Programmable Logic Controllers. It is free to download (see below).
You can learn new strategies to meet customer demands for more functionality in less space, in this new publication from Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: MXIM). Meeting the Integration Challenge in Programmable Logic Controllers discusses:
- How Industry 4.0 is impacting equipment requirements, and what this means for PLCs
- Why analogue offers the best opportunity for space savings
- How the latest advances in analogue integration can deliver big advantages in small footprints:
– Reduce PLC size by an order of magnitude
– Cut heat dissipation in half
– Increase throughput by 70x on digital I/O
– Integrate safeguards against new security threats.
Maxim Integrated specialises in analogue integration. From mobile to industrial solutions, the company aims to make analogue smaller, smarter, and more energy efficient.