Event date: June 3-4, 2015
TU-Automotive Detroit (formerly Telematics Detroit) is the world’s No.1 conference & exhibition dedicated to the future of the connected car and innovation in automotive technology.
With 150 speakers, 200 booths and 3000 executive attendees, this is the event to do business in the connected car and converging technology segments.
Topics To Guide The Next Wave Of The Auto Industry
- Connected Car Data: The hottest commodity in the world’s hottest tech. industry – are you feeling its full power?
- Safety, ADAS, Autonomous: Integrate the big ethical, human and legal questions into your tech. roadmap to crack the autonomous code
- Smart Mobility: Automakers become mobility service providers. From car-sharing to sustainability – OEMs re-invent transportation for the 21st century
- Legislation vs. Technology: Distraction, liability and licencing. Get legislators on side to make the right decision for the future of auto tech.
- Cyber Security: Create an impenetrable connected car infrastructure to ensure hackers can’t take control of the road
Read more: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/index.php