Cellular M2M connections and services – Technavio publishes new trends & market analysis
Technavio has published a new report on the global cellular M2M connections and services market,which is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 28% from 2015-2019.
Cellular M2M connections and services market segmentation including vertical and geography
Technavio’s report analyses the solutions and products offered by market vendors and presents a comprehensive breakdown in terms of market segmentation for different verticals, including consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare, energy and utilities, transport and logistics, manufacturing, and others.
Additionally, analysts have segmented market projections by key geography, including North America, Western Europe, the APAC region, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, and MEA.
“Many mobile network operators are adopting M2M cloud-based platforms that help them reduce their capital expenditure and time-to market for their product and service launches,” says Faisal Ghaus, Vice President of Technavio.
Cellular M2M connections and services: Market scope and calculation of market size
In this report, Technavio covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the global cellular M2M connections and services market from 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, we considered the revenue generated from the following:
- M2M services revenue from cellular technology, retail, VAS, and connectivity services
- M2M services revenue from the consumer electronics, automotive, transport and logistics, healthcare, energy and utilities, and manufacturing verticals
Industry analysis includes:
- AT&T Inc.
- China Telecom Corp.
- EE Ltd.
- KT Corp.
- Sprint Corp.
- Market Growth Drivers:
- Increasing CO2 Emission Targets
- Stringent Emission Legislation
- Market Challenges:
- Longer Duration of Charging Time
- High Internal Resistance
- Market Trends:
- Increasing Investment in Charging Infrastructure
- Availability of Different Types of Li-ion Batteries
View the global cellular M2M connections and services market report.