Event date: February 9-10, 2016
Hear John Lewis, Tesco, Net-A-Porter, Dixons & other experts
Comprising of job titles such as VP, CTO and CIO, our speaker panel brings you senior experts from the world’s biggest retailers.
5 exclusive case studies: how are retailers using IoT?
- Discover how Waitrose is shaking up traditional business models with IoT and moving from selling products to selling services
- Hear how American Apparel achieved a worldwide roll-out of RFID to transform productivity and rapidly deliver ROI
- Learn how Kroger is connecting multiple devices to create an optimal shopping experience
- Explore how Made.com is seamlessly blending the digital and physical experience with IoT and boosting sales
- Hear Tesco’s vision for using IoT to transform operations and develop new customer propositions
For more information visit http://www.theinternetofbusiness.co.uk/retail