Singapore-based tech incubator Get2Volume’s ‘Innovation Suite’ showcased innovative Singapore start-up companies at the 2016 International CES. Get2Volume brought seven of its innovative tech start-ups to Las Vegas to display their technologies and achievements, explore business opportunities and debut the latest and greatest in tech.
Everything from mobile commerce to renewable power to smart grid solutions and wireless healthcare were on display, and in action during CES 2016.
- ConnectedHealth: ConnectedHealth’s health monitoring connectivity solutions take a next-generation approach to significantly reducing the cost of eHealth deployments by improving patient compliance – wirelessly. At CES, ConnectedHealth demonstrated its remote health monitoring solutions, used by hospitals to reduce the cost of healthcare.
- gridComm: gridComm demonstrated its smart street light control system which saves cities millions in electricity and maintenance costs. gridComm provides the systems and devices that enable the transformation of the electricity grid into a smart grid with the world’s most reliable power line communications solutions.
- MobiCart: Mobile commerce shopping cart and m-commerce app builder MobiCart supports native iPhone®, iPad®, AndroidTM and HTML 5 apps – e-commerce goes mobile! MobiCart previewed a new enterprise mobile commerce solution at CES.
- Silicon Cloud International: With a mission to provide secure and private cloud-based semiconductor design infrastructure and eco-systems to universities and research institutes, Silicon Cloud represents the first major disruptive application of cloud computing for the semiconductor industry.
- CX Group: Market leader in providing information and tools to the service industry to help them deliver world class Customer Experiences. CX Group enhances customer live time value by analysing service messages, machine data and surveys to predictively analyse churn or loss of up-selling opportunities.
- Sypher Labs: VersaFleet™ is the Salesforce.com equivalent for logistics operations management. Software & hardware are merged into an ‘Internet-of-Things’ SaaS for fleet owners.
- Nodis: Nodis provides display capability that is transparent low power and video-capable. Nodis is the first to solve this. Novel display technology uses optical shutter to switch dark to transparent state and back by applying voltage of different polarities to the cell. This results in a low power, transparent display capability.
Focused on innovative, emerging growth companies, Get2Volume supplies the capital, connections and capabilities critical to successfully growing a technology company in Singapore – and helps them be global from day one.
According to Mike Holt, Get2Volume CEO, “CES is where we showcase our most innovative technology companies – and this CES was no different. Our start-up companies are solving big problems – and having a big impact.”
Comment on this article below or via Twitter: @IoTNow_ OR @jcIoTnow