Manufacturers, developers, engineers, IoT tech providers in Berlin next month for IoT event
The IoT Tech Expo will be descending on Berlin’s Congress Center in two weeks (June 13-14) for two days of networking, five conferences, an exclusive workshop and an exhibition including connected vehicles, 3D printers, VR, AI, and drones.
More than 3,000 have registered for the event which features 150 leading speakers from across a ranges of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, transport, government, energy and automotive.
The show will cover the entire IoT ecosystem with topics including; predictive maintenance, smart logistics, data analytics, connectivity, digitalisation, smart grids, sustainability,developing for the IoT, smart manufacturing, connected homes and car, monetisation and cyber security. The 5 dedicated conferences were a huge success in London and you can expect more real-life case studies, dynamic discussion and innovative thinking in Berlin.
Over the two days visitors will be able to see a range of industry leading speakers including:
- Joerg Liebe, CIO, Lufthansa Systems AG
- Dr. Luca Julia, vice president of Innovation, Samsung
- Jürgen Bilo, vice president, head of Strategy, Business Development and Marketing, Corporate Systems & Technology, Continental
- Prof. Philipp Bouteiller, CEO of Tegel Projekt GmbH & Berlin Partner Representative
- Henk Veldhuis, global director Smart Lighting / Smart Home, TÜV Rheinland Group
- Einar Landre, head of Drilling and Well Solutions, Statoil ASA
- Manoëlla Wilbaut, head of Global Commercial Developments & Sustainability, DHL
- Peder Arvidsson, managing director, Sandvik Teeness AS
- Robert Quirke, vice president of Technology and Business Services, IDA Ireland
- Lars Weber, senior programme manager, E.ON
In additional to the speaker line-up, the exhibition will feature the NXP EBV IoT Truck with over 130 live demos, Rutronik’s Distribution Art Car, mini drones, VR demos, 3D printers, AI, Ford Mustang, Samsung Artik demos and more.
To see all of the above and more at the IoT Tech Expo Central Europe, please visit the website to register your pass. Advanced prices end Friday 3rd June so register now to save up to €195 on your delegate pass.
Comment on this article below or via Twitter: @IoTNow_ OR @jcIoTnow