Event date: June 22, 2016
This webinar analyses the adoption and impact of the Industrial IoT. It also tackles the challenges companies are facing when shifting from a physical to a digital business model and implementing revenue models that are based on usage, time or value.
Edward McNeil, Practice Manager Software Monetisation Solutions will discuss current market trends and their impact. He will share key questions and provide guidance on how to remove major roadblocks in digital transformation projects. Examples from different industries will give insight into successful projects and deliver best practices and actionable results.
During this webinar, you will:
- Find out how to successfully monetise your solutions
- Discuss trends, challenges and opportunities of the Industrial IoT
- Hear about best practices on how to remove roadblocks of IoT initiatives
- Discover how to implement new revenue models for IoT services
- Successfully monetise your solutions
If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register here and we’ll send you the link to the recorded version.