Aeris has announced it has moved its European headquarters into a new office building located on Basingstoke Road in Reading, England. The new Aeris regional headquarters in the Blake House at Manor Park further strengthens the company’s growing global momentum in IoT.
Aeris more than tripled its business for the third consecutive year in 2015 in Europe. In addition, 75% of the newly hired Europe employees are based in Reading, including Matt Stockhill, who joined Aeris as senior director of business development and will spearhead the enterprise sales and channel partnership programs in Europe.
The value that IoT can bring to organisations is seen in the partnerships Aeris has forged with companies like Isotrak, Transpoco, TrackerSense and LORENTZ. Aeris further strengthened its position in this region with fresh investments in hiring senior to middle to entry level positions in multiple departments such as sales, customer support and engineering.
- Research commissioned by Aeris in partnership with Vanson Bourne involving more than 300 information technology decision-makers across the U.K. and the U.S.A. indicated that more than half of U.K. executives now believe IoT will help meet their organisation’s objectives, up 25% from two years ago, highlighting an attitude shift in Europe business.
- Isotrak, a Milton Keynes-based company, has added advanced Aeris IoT Solutions platform to its 3iS FleetVision solution, which is a part of its real-time ATMSi (Active Transport Management System) fleet management system. Isotrak can now provide a unique solution for its customers using business intelligence data to provide retailers and manufacturers with a total vision of their transportation ecosystem – including their own fleets as well as those of third-party suppliers.
- Aeris IoT Solutions include a comprehensive and patented IoT solutions platform for enterprises and mobile network operators. Aeris’ IoT Solutions platform consists of AerPort™ connectivity management platform, AerCloud™ applications enablement platform, AerCore™ IoT network and AerVoyance™ IoT analytics platform. Aeris also offers a cellular network service to improve roaming connectivity for enterprises and service providers.
- Aeris understands the challenges enterprises and mobile network operations face in all aspects of deploying a profitable IoT business – from building an IoT application, ensuring connectivity and managing and optimising the deployment. For more information on how Aeris supports enterprises and operators, visit here.
- Mohsen Mohseninia, vice president of international market development, Aeris
“Aeris is here to stay. Our disruptive way of doing business, commercially and technically, has been well received by those enterprises in Europe who are interested in partners that can help them differentiate their offerings and reduce their time-to-market.
As an industry leader in the Internet of Things market, Aeris is delighted to be an integral part of the Reading community and Berkshire county of England. Our growth in IoT allows us to establish a European headquarters in the United Kingdom, and the city of Reading is a perfect location to do so.”
- Matt Stockhill, senior business development director, enterprise & channel, Aeris
“The timing could not be more perfect for Aeris to venture into the Europe by expanding our presence here. It is exciting to work with a company known for pioneering Internet of Things, and continuing to be a leader in a growing industry.
Aeris understands the challenges enterprises and mobile network operators face in all aspects of creating a successful IoT program – from building an application and ensuring connectivity to deploying and manaing it.”
Comment on this article below or via Twitter: @IoTNow_ OR @jcIoTnow