IoT Now Magazine – June/July 2016
In June/July 2016 issue:
- EDITOR’S COMMENT: Farewell to Alun Lewis, communicator, thinker and friend
- TALKING HEADS: How should you tackle the costs of acquiring, integrating and managing devices in the Industrial Internet of Things? Nick Booth talks to Ubicquia
- AT&T INTERVIEW: Mike Troiano of AT&T’s IoT Solutions business unit talks to Analysys Mason’s Tom Rebbeck about connectivity options beyond cellular and how to work with 14,000 IoT developers
- IoT NOW INSIGHT REPORT – SMART CITIES: In the latest of our ongoing series of specially commissioned, independent, analyst-written Insight Reports, Andrew Brown of Strategy Analytics examines the drivers, challenges, developments and ecosystems in Smart Cities worldwide.
- IoT PLATFORMS: Our Special 10-Page Supplement asks, What is an IoT Platform? Bob Emmerson takes a left-field look at platforms, while Nigel Chadwick cuts to the chase on their benefits
- IoT USA Supplement