IoT Now Magazine (ISSN 2397-2793) explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing CSPs across this sector. Our exclusive interviews pass on the key lessons learned by industry leaders in next gen Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
In April/May issue:
- TALKING HEADS: Aeris’ Syed Hosain tells IoT Now why IoT offerings should be secured at the design stage instead of attempting to add security to systems once they’re in deployment
- SECURITY: George Malim accepts that total security can’t be achieved but goes in search of the balance between risks, costs and liabilities
- THE ENTERPRISE BUYER’S GUIDE – WHICH IoT PLATFORM 2017 : IoT Now publishes it’s first Enterprise Buyer’s Guide which explores how to select the right IoT platform for your deployment
- IoT NOW INSIGHT REPORT – TRANSPORTATION: In the latest of an ongoing series of specially-commissioned, independent, analyst-written Insight Reports, Rickard Andersson, a senior analyst at Berg Insight, explores how the Internet of Transportation Things expands the addressable market for fleet management.
CEO Guide to IoT World 2017 and IoT Evolution Expo 2017:
- INTERVIEW: Wind River president tells IoT Now that the technology’s here but the value chain for virtualised systems is what’s really challenging IoT for industrial automation
- EVENT PREVIEW: IoT Evolution gets ready for its 18th event since 2009 at Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas, USA