IoT Now May-July 2017: IoT offerings must be secured at the design stage
IoT Now Magazine (ISSN 2397-2793) explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing CSPs across this sector. Our exclusive interviews pass on the key lessons learned by industry leaders in next gen Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
In April/May issue:
- TALKING HEADS: Aeris’ Syed Hosain tells IoT Now why IoT offerings should be secured at the design stage instead of attempting to add security to systems once they’re in deployment
- SECURITY: George Malim accepts that total security can’t be achieved but goes in search of the balance between risks, costs and liabilities
- THE ENTERPRISE BUYER’S GUIDE – WHICH IoT PLATFORM 2017 : IoT Now publishes it’s first Enterprise Buyer’s Guide which explores how to select the right IoT platform for your deployment
- IoT NOW INSIGHT REPORT – TRANSPORTATION: In the latest of an ongoing series of specially-commissioned, independent, analyst-written Insight Reports, Rickard Andersson, a senior analyst at Berg Insight, explores how the Internet of Transportation Things expands the addressable market for fleet management.
CEO Guide to IoT World 2017 and IoT Evolution Expo 2017:
- INTERVIEW: Wind River president tells IoT Now that the technology’s here but the value chain for virtualised systems is what’s really challenging IoT for industrial automation
- EVENT PREVIEW: IoT Evolution gets ready for its 18th event since 2009 at Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas, USA
IoT Now PREMIUM subscription
Subscribe to receive EVERY printed issue of IoT Now!
IoT Now magazine covers worldwide developments in the Internet of Things (IoT), machine-to-machine communications, connected consumer devices, smart buildings and services. To receive EVERY ISSUE you need to subscribe!