IoT Now Magazine June-July 2017
IoT Now Magazine (ISSN 2397-2793) explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing CSPs across this sector. Our exclusive interviews pass on the key lessons learned by industry leaders in next gen Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
In June/July issue:
- TALKING HEADS: Rakesh Kushwaha, Nokia’s IoT product unit head explains how connected cars are ready to play to their part in an ecosystem of federated data and apps.
- CYBERSECURITY: Peter Dykes asks whether securing IoT sensors makes you WannaCry?
- IoT NOW INSIGHT REPORT – SMART CITIES : In the latest of an ongoing series of specially-commissioned, analyst-written Insight Reports, Tom Rebbeck, the research director for Analysys Mason’s Enterprise and IoT research practice, explores how smart city projects have developed, the benefits they bring and what’s needed to make them a routine part of our everyday lives.
- INTERVIEW: Canonical’s Mike Bell tells George Malim that more intelligence needs to be available at device locations and edge computing provides the means to do that securely and cost effectively. INNOVATION SUPPLEMENT 2017:
- INTERVIEW: Mike Campbell, the general manager of the ThingWorx business at PTC tells IoT Now how IoT platforms can expose the data needed to augment realities and generate value for industrial enterprises.
- MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS AMERICAS SHOW PREVIEW: The world’s largest mobile event initiates its North American spin-off. IoT Now brings you a comprehensive preview.