The anatomy of an IoT Solution
What are the best practices for designing, sourcing, and deploying successful IoT solutions?
Before a connected product or service can be launched, it’s critical that businesses have a thorough understanding of what key components must be incorporated, how these components interact with each other, and how common integration pitfalls can be avoided.
An upcoming webinar hosted by IoT analysts Beecham Research will give guidance around all of these topics, beginning with an explanation of the basic “DNA” of IoT – the device, the network, and the application – all the way through best practices for efficiently and cost effectively sourcing these elements.
The information shared during this presentation has been designed to enable companies to cut costs, and accelerate the time-to-market for their IoT solutions.
Key topics to be tackled on the day:
- A simplified explanation of the key components required for any IoT solution
- Clarification as to how these key components interact with each other
- Real-life use cases over several industries
- Guidance around procurement strategies when building an IoT solution
- Key considerations when sourcing vendor partner(s)
To register for the event on Tuesday 5th September at 15:00 UK time, click here.