Farnell element14 now stocking sensor solutions from TE Connectivity
Farnell element14, the Development Distributor, is now stocking a wide range of sensors from TE Connectivity (TE), a provider in connectivity and sensor solutions. TE sensors are available for same day shipping through the Farnell element14 site.
Access to a broad range of sensors provides engineers with the choices required to develop various applications, based on specifications such as sensitivity, range, precision, resolution and accuracy. From industrial applications to the latest consumer devices, TE’s broad range of sensors provide critical sensing capabilities in multiple industries.
TE sensors, offered through Farnell element14, include:
- Pressure sensors: offer digital or analog outputs and are signal conditioned, calibrated over temperature
- NTC thermistors: meet the specific sensing demand of critical OEM applications
- Temperature and humidity sensors: measure both relative humidity and temperature with accuracy and precision over a wide range of conditions and environments
- Sensor development boards: offer low power and small form factors, and provide plug and play tools for various development platforms
- Force and load cell sensors: combine durability and long-term stability in cost-effective packages
- Flow sensors: feature reed switch reliability and designed for water control, power showers, central heating systems, circulation pump protection, cooling and leak detection
View Farnell element14’s full selection of TE sensors here.