Senet, ST Microelectronics and Tago partner to create value from connected products and user interactions
Senet, a provider of cloud-based software, global connectivity service platforms and network buildout for the Internet of Things (IoT), is partnering with ST Microelectronics, a global semiconductor provider serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications and Tago, an end-to-end cloud platform provider that transforms the way businesses create value from connected products and user interactions, for an upcoming webinar geared to educate participants on how they can take advantage of this growth opportunity and create asset tracking and cold chain applications using LoRa technology and easy to use IoT application development tools.
The webinar, titled “Developing and Deploying Asset Tracking and Cold Chain Applications using LoRa” will take place on Thursday, April 5 at 11 a.m. ET. It will discuss how asset tracking is one of the most financially impactful and fundamental use cases for the IoT and that companies who create tracking applications using LoRa technology can benefit in several key areas.
WHO: Speakers include:
- Steve Ball, senior director Consulting Services, Senet
- Alec Bath, applications manager, ST Micro
- Fabio Rosa, CEO, Tago
WHEN: Thursday, April 5 at 11 a.m. ET
WHERE: Register here
WHAT: The webinar will discuss and address several key issues including:
- Discover new solutions to your solution design challenges
- Broaden your expertise with an understanding of disruptive IoT technologies
- Learn how an ecosystem of LoRa technology and solution providers can help you speed time to market with your IoT applications
- See technology in action with demonstrations of application development tools