The pace of cellular connections is poised to accelerate radically as 5G and massive IoT become mainstream when the number of connections is expected to exceed 10 billion by 2030.
This era will see smart cities, logistics and advanced automotive applications become routine and the sheer volume of connections means today's approaches to connecting devices will be inefficient and impractical. Instead of millions of devices, there will be billions, and so the traditional SIM card that is slotted into a device when deployed will not be sustainable for many IoT business cases.
This report explores how eSIM will play a fundamental role in massive and global IoT and is the ideal solution for Enterprises and OEMs looking to build new, value-added, connected applications for their customers.
Download the report to learn:
• Why eSIM is the elegant solution for OEMs
• Where the SIMilarity ends: Defining the eSIM
• The three key drivers for eSIM adoption
• Real-world use case examples
• Local SIM profiles vs Global eSIM profiles
• How to select a connectivity partner to support global connectivity