Welcome to the IoT Now CEO Guide to Remote Monitoring & Asset Tracking
Remote monitoring has always been one of the subsets of IoT likely to gain traction rapidly because the business benefit that it provides is easy to understand. There are clear transformational, organisational, safety and profitability advantages that can be used to justify the investment.
However, until 2020, remote monitoring had lacked a catalyst. In this issue, IoT Now explores how COVID-19 has allowed remote monitoring a window in which to showcase its value.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- TALKING HEADS: Michael Cihra details the new IoT opportunities for TELUS in smart cities and transportation
- COMMENT & NEWS: How COVID-19 has allowed remote monitoring a window in which to showcase its value
- ANALYST VIEWS: The latest analyst projections for remote monitoring, across various applications and use cases
- CASE STUDY: Inside Ontario's project to connect 685 snowploughs and manage them with end-to-end tracking
- REMOTE MONITORING: George Malim on how remote monitoring is enabling organisations to avoid flying blind