One key fact is clear. Today's enterprises do not necessarily have in-depth telecommunications expertise, and more than that - they shouldn't need to in order to make a success of IoT initiatives.
The IoT market has changed, with new needs that must be supported by Connectivity Management Platform (CMP) vendors on both the supply side and the demand side. The ability to connect diverse IoT device types, with different needs, at massive scale, and with global coverage, is needed now.
This whitepaper, written by ABI Research, examines the role of CMPs and global connectivity coverage solutions in accomplishing this task.
Its assessment provides an operator view and an enterprise view, looking at the evolving needs of both stakeholders and the challenges faced by traditional connectivity management services.
Download the report to learn:
• The evolution of cellular connectivity
• The urgency of connecting diverse IoT device types globally, at scale
• The restrictive and unprofitable nature of traditional connectivity management solutions and how to do better.
• Case Study: Next-generation CMP deployment
• How to address the IoT needs of the market today and in the future.
Register now to read the report >>