IoT Now Magazine (ISSN 2397-2793) explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing service providers across this sector. Our exclusive interviews pass on the key lessons learned by industry leaders in next gen Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
In this issue:
- TALKING HEADS: Truphone’s Steve Alder explains why eSIM is just one of the levers organisations can pull to build IoT ecosystems that last.
- CONNECTED HEALTHCARE: Our six-page Insight Report describes how organisations can address the challenges of connected healthcare to improve patient outcomes and generate operational efficiencies.
- IoT DEVICE MANAGEMENT: Are you ready to manage the millions? George Malim explores how device management is becoming a priority as volumes begin the journey to hyperscale.
- IoT CONNECTIVITY: Transforma Insights’ Matt Hatton explains how to achieve best practice in IoT connectivity
- LoRaWAN REPORT: George Malim assesses whether LoRaWAN really meets more IoT connectivity needs more of the time than other options
- CELLULAR IoT: How cellular IoT is helping manage public health in Africa during a pandemic
- AWARD WINNERS: The big reveal of this year’s IoT Global Awards winners