How data, connectivity and devices are improving patient outcomes
The pandemic has placed healthcare at the forefront of everyone’s agenda.
As Canada’s largest healthcare IT provider, TELUS is on a mission to improve access to quality healthcare and deliver better health outcomes through technology.
Robin Duke-Woolley, the CEO of Beecham Research and Therese Cory, a senior analyst at the firm, discuss the challenges associated with providing connected healthcare and explore TELUS' health and IoT strategy to overcome them.
Take a deep dive into the future of connected health inside this report:
- The 3 major challenges facing connected healthcare: data sets, data privacy and connectivity
- Interview: TELUS Health’s strategy to transform healthcare through connected health
- Three points of entry into the IoT healthcare market
- Connected healthcare services for mobile clinics, hospitals, pharmacies and patients at home
- How to overcome fragmentation in the healthcare ecosystem
- The future of wireless networks supporting hospital systems and connected devices
- Case study: How TELUS connects workers and improves healthcare