Does LoRaWAN really meet more IoT connectivity needs more of the time?
The low power wide area network (LPWAN) field has become increasingly crowded with options such as narrowband IoT (NB-IoT), Sigfox and LoRaWAN all available to connect IoT devices.
These technologies meet the needs of many IoT applications because of their low cost, global coverage, ease of deployment and still-sufficient capacity for most use cases.
In this report, IoT Now's managing editor, George Malim, founding partner of Transforma Insights, Matt Hatton and chief technology evangelist James Brehm, explore the growth of LoRaWAN and how to capture the LPWA market.
Inside this report:
- Does LoRaWAN meet more IoT connectivity needs more of the time?
- Transforma Insights Report: CSPs need a portfolio of technologies reflecting the diversity of IoT
- Key LoRaWAN considerations are build or buy and national vs campus
- A look at global LPWAN market size between 2017 - 2023
- Five key areas where LoRaWAN has attractive capabilities
- Why LoRaWAN is the go-to connectivity for logistics and asset tracking market and an ideal fit for COVID-19 tracking and tracing.
Register now to read the report