The internet of things has transformed the entire energy and utilities sector from production through distribution. However, the industry has varying connectivity needs for different types of energy sources and for different aspects of energy and utilities management.
Companies designing remote tank monitoring systems don’t need the same things from their connectivity service as companies creating on-grid solar metering systems, which have different requirements than companies building water management solutions.
While all cellular network providers enable the transport of data to and from connected devices, there are many subtle differences in the ways in which they accomplish this.
These small variances can result in significant business impact, which can impact the success of your solution.
This guide will help you make the wisest selection for your energy or utilities solution.
What’s in this guide?
- Three foundational pieces a capable connectivity partner should help you navigate
- The crucial features needed to deploy monitoring and metering systems
- 24 expert questions to vet your potential connectivity provider based on these key features
- Vital requirements for regulatory compliance, security, quality of service and cost control
- Questions to ask to achieve optimal solution performance at a low cost
- Is your connectivity provider equipped to enable mission-critical energy solutions?
- How 4 energy and utility solution providers achieved cutting edge results with the right connectivity provider.
This guide goes beyond the basics to reveal detailed, expert advice.
Register now to get the guide: