IoT has stopped being something that will happen and has blossomed into something that is happening.
The change from being an industry focused on trials and pilots and niche deployments into one in which enterprises are building their futures is underway and we’re seeing that in increased device volumes and connection numbers.
It’s about time, but it will have been worth the wait.
In this issue:
- Talking Heads: TELUS’ Michael Cihra explains why industries are demanding capabilities from specialised providers to underpin their success.
- 5-page Smart Metering Report: Will smart utilities target more than metering?
- Exclusive Interview: Mohsen Mohseninia details how new business cases will reshape the smart meter connectivity landscape.
- The IoT Now CEO Guide to Global Connectivity 2021 – Global IoT connectivity providers unlock enterprises’ full potential
- IoT Big Data: Richard Stevenson on how geospatial technology is at the centre of IoT big data analysis
- 5-page eSIM Market Report: Can eSIM be the enabler of massive IoT connectivity?
- Exclusive Interview: Nir Shalom, the chief executive officer of floLIVE, tells George Malim how the data revolution is driving demands to simplify global cellular connectivity for enterprises.
- Private Networks: Matt Hatton talks to Nokia’s Stephane Daeuble about why industries are increasingly turning to private networks.