The coming of 5G and the robust, high-capacity bandwidth of LTE is attracting organisations to cellular options for high-speed private networks.
In this issue of Tech Trends, editor George Malim and Transforma Insights founding partner Matt Hatton, explore why enterprises are looking at mobile private networks (MPNs) and how the market is developing to serve today’s pioneers.
What’s inside this exclusive report?
- Editor’s overview: Can we connect privately? George Malim discovers why 5G private networks tick all of Enterprise IoT’s boxes
- Analyst Report: Transforma Insights shares its key findings in this high-level report about the increasing interest in mobile private networks for IoT.
- Exclusive Interview: Stephane Daeuble, the head of enterprise solutions marketing at Nokia, on why enterprises are looking at private cellular networks and how this area of the market is developing.
- Case Study: Explore one of Nokia’s key manufacturing centres in Oulu, Finland where the company is piloting Industry 4.0 to showcase what is possible.
- Market Report: The 5G private networks market may be relatively small now, with a value of about US$1 billion in 2020, but that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- Article: Antony Savvas chats to industry leaders and experts about how private mobile networks have evolved to meet the changing needs of industry.