It’s time to demystify the complexities of IoT connectivity – and it starts with jargon.
Not all IoT can be easy but with devices and apps simplifying, it has become noticeable that the connectivity side remains a complicated jungle of telecoms industry technology.
As IoT continues to enter the mainstream it’s time to face up to the need for simplification.
Inside This Issue:
- Talking Heads: Semtech’s Alistair Fulton tells George Malim that the simplicity and rapid deployment capability of LoRaWAN is opening up IoT opportunities
- IoT Now Enterprise Buyers’ Guide: Which IoT Platform 2021? Beecham Research deconstruct what makes up the perfect IoT platform
- Private LoRaWAN Report: George Malim explores whether LoRaWAN’s diverse ecosystem will help it achieve success in private networks in our new seven-page report
- Company Profile: floLIVE’s Asaf Gigi details the company’s IoT platform capabilities
- Case Study: How the internet of cranes is reaching for the skies
- Interview: Pelion’s Charlene Marini explains why connectivity and device management don't have to be so complex
- Case Study: How Twilio’s Distributed IoT Mobile Core powered contactless access during the pandemic
- CEO Guide to Green Transport 2021: Kigen's Vincent Korstanje explains why green transport relies on secure, trusted environments
READ IT NOW