The need to increase efficiency, performance and return on large-scale industrial and manufacturing production processes has never been more evident.
Meaningful, actionable data-driven insights are the bedrock of progressive strategies to optimise existing assets, extract maximum value, and integrate emerging technologies.
When more distributed devices connect, and IoT permeates every aspect of life, the edge will light up with intelligence and become increasingly autonomous.
This transition means that data processing and insights extraction will progressively migrate from the cloud to the IoT-enabled edge, driving convergence around a unified, intelligent edge gateway solution.
While centralized applications will continue, local applications will frequently dominate, running on edge systems that concurrently support legacy OT and new IoT devices.
This whitepaper and on-demand webinar, by the experts at Pelion, offers key insights such as:
• What edge means today for the industrial enterprise
• How edge applications can be securely managed, distributed, and orchestrated
• How to remotely manage edge gateway systems implemented deep within the protected network
• How to integrate legacy systems with IoT edge solutions, and how to securely manage both these and the data they generate
• How real-world organizations are transforming the edge and creating new application-enabled business opportunities.
Register to download the report and watch the on-demand webinar to chart out the next phase of your digital transformation.