MWC2021 makes the best of a bad situation.
For at least the last 15 years I have sat down to write this comment in early February, looking ahead to second guess the key themes of that year’s upcoming MWC and to decry the standard of on-site catering at Fira Gran Via.
It’s now June and there hasn’t been an MWC event in Barcelona this decade.
I think it’s fair to say we all miss it, although the grind of budget airline travel, over-priced accommodation and literally miles of indoor walking each day don’t immediately spring to mind as downsides.
Continue reading the Editor’s Comment on page 4 inside this special issue
Inside MWC CEO GUIDE:
- TALKING HEADS: Infineon’s Thomas Rosteck tells George Malim that IoT must be made easy and user friendly without the need for a master’s degree in IT
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SENSORS: The latest sensors are making IoT devices smarter by helping them to intuitively understand their surroundings
- MWC21 PREVIEW: Tony Savvas outlines what in-person attendees can expect on arrival and what’s in store remotely for those attending virtually for the first time
- eSIM REPORT: Infineon Technologies presents an 8-page report detailing why eSIMs are the optimal choice for 5G IoT deployments
- SIMPLIFYING IoT CONNECTIVITY: Sierra Wireless shares its new report into the key management challenges facing business-critical IoT connectivity solutions
Plus! Company, Connectivity and must-read Market news.
REGISTER NOW TO READ THIS SPECIAL ISSUE