Actility, in joint work with and Elsys, now offers a new Workspace Management Starter Kit focused on the monitorisation of work areas 24/7. This IoT solution allows to simultaneously monitor data provided by indoor environments like temperature, humidity, lighting, personnel presence, and directional people counting (left-right) for real-time monitoring of staff interventions, cleaning based on real-time usage data, and improvement of the team’s productivity for better organisation.
Vertical M2M , Elsys.se, Skiply, and Parametric has released a new Workspace Management Starter Kit focused on the monitorisation of work areas 24/7. This IoT solution allows to simultaneously monitor data provided by indoor environments like temperature, humidity, lighting, personnel presence, and directional people counting (left-right) for real-time monitoring of staff interventions, cleaning based on real-time usage data, and improvement of the team’s productivity for better organisation.
The trial kit offers the opportunity to reduce operational costs and improve business outcomes, providing users with the necessary equipment and connectivity to assess the whole integrated plug-and-play solution.
A guarantee of workspace optimisation
Workspace occupant’s productivity and wellbeing are two of the most important assets of a company. The main challenge for managers is being able to monitor and know when to act to guarantee and improve issues.
Now available on ThingPark Market, Actility’s IoT solutions marketplace, the kit, which can be used in offices, meeting rooms, shops, industrial facilities, public buildings, classrooms, and many other areas with high occupancy, helps management units from all sectors to monitor multiple operations simultaneously and drive new insights thanks to the data provided by smart sensors, allowing to act on real-time usage data and pre-set thresholds, connecting and monitoring all assets through wireless sensors, centralising data readings in one single place, and exporting and sharing information across the whole business.
This solution, offers a wide range of automation opportunities, improving the productivity of the entire team, reducing operational spending, and optimising business outcomes. Monitorisation, measurements, recordings, and alerts on real-time control systems are provided, offering the opportunity to act quickly to save operational costs and protect occupant’s wellbeing.
The application dashboard displays information about monitored equipment in any business, enabling a navigation panel for facility management through a dashboard including workspace occupancy, environmental monitoring and proof of cleaning.
Everything included in the kit:
The kit, which offers a 1-month trial, is equipped with the following devices:
- The Elsys.se IoT sensor for temperature, humidity, light, and presence in an indoor environment. This sensor can be installed inside rooms, offices, shops and halls for 24/7 environment monitoring allowing users to configure both sampling mode and transmission schedules, configurable via Downlink or NFC.
The Elsys.se solutions offer pre-integrated interoperability, with Actility’s application dashboard for simple decoding and encoding services. This multi-sensor type of devices provide robust and resilient solution to support different environments and at the same time are discrete in both business and home environments.
- Personnel presence IoT sensor through magnetic cards, designed by Skiply Smilio. This sensor can be installed in borne, walls, restaurants, restrooms, or any physical place for continuous reporting of service personnel presence using magnetic cards.
The five connected buttons integrated in the solution guarantee staff monitoring interventions, including proof of presence technology through integrated magnetic sensors for staff time of arrivals/departures, and authenticating through a unique 5-digit code. The central button can also be used for particular actions like problem reporting, corrective actions settings, and is also configurable via Downlink.
- The Parametric PCR2 sensor for measuring peoples flows with directional counting (left/right), which can be mounted sideways or overhead to detect people passing by.
- Actility’s ThingPark Enterprise LoRaWAN connectivity infrastructure
- The UfiSpace Enterprise Indoor Gateway, which allows to conveniently create a LoRaWAN coverage around buildings. The gateway has an intuitive web and application interface for easy installation and is shipped with ThingPark LRR software preinstalled and configured for ThingPark Enterprise.
- 3 months subscription to ThingPark Enterprise SaaS service, the LoRaWAN private network which streamlines IoT network operations, providing enterprises with a proficient UX to easily build a multi-gateway LoRaWAN network and feed data to IoT applications. By deploying ThingPark Enterprise, customers benefit from a dependable, secure, and scalable private LoRaWAN connectivity infrastructure to enable a wide variety of IoT use cases.
- 1 hour of technical assistance during trial period.