Cybereason, a specialist in operation-centric attack protection, will host a virtual CISO Roundtable on Thursday, July 29th, 2021, 1:00 pm ET/6:00 pm BST. It will discuss the findings from the company’s recent global ransomware study, titled Ransomware: The True Cost to Business.
Among the report’s key findings are that 65% of organisations hit by a ransomware attack report significant revenue loss, and 80% of attack victims who paid the ransom demands were hit by a second ransomware attack.
The roundtable will bring together veteran security executives across the technology, government and finance services industries to examine these and other findings from the study. Discussion topics include:
- Whether organisations should ever consider paying a ransom demand
- If organisations have the right people, processes and policies in place to address the risk posed by ransomware attacks
- The wide-reaching impacts to the business following a successful ransomware attack
- Whether organisations are making the right investments in security prior to a ransomware attack and where they are investing after being a victim
WHAT: CISO Roundtable: Ransomware Attacks and the True Cost to Business
WHEN: Thursday, July 29 2021, 6:00 pm BST
- Sam Curry, chief security officer at Cybereason (host)
- Todd Fitzgerald, vice president, cybersecurity strategy at Cybersecurity Collaborative (host)
- Frank Johnson, former CIO for the City of Baltimore
- Kerissa Varma, CISO Old Mutual Limited
- Bryan Hurd, chief of office, Cyber, Seattle
WHERE: Get in touch for the registration link!
To download your copy of Ransomware: The True Cost to Business, visit here.
Cybereason champions today’s cyber defenders, providing operation-centric attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves. The Cybereason Defense Platform combines an AI-powered detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen antivirus (NGAV), Anti-Ransomware Protection and Proactive Threat Hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every stage of a MalOp (malicious operation). Cybereason is a privately held, international company headquartered in Boston, USA, with customers spanning 50 countries.