All eyes are on you, the solution architect, to deliver an IoT device that ticks all the right boxes and adds value by meeting commercial and technical objectives.
It's a long journey and, with an audience watching your every step, it can also be a complex one.
The role of the solution architect is to provide an advisory perspective across all project factors such as coverage, availability, latency, global connectivity, sensor software, power supply systems and configuration of the SIM toolkit, data analytics, and security.
This whitepaper from Eseye offers a checklist of areas to address to ensure that everyone gets what they want from the project, with the confidence that it will deliver the connectivity performance and services essential to success.
This whitepaper will guide you through the journey ahead:
• How to interrogate the business case to ensure value, precision, and confidence
• The specific requirements to meet to get project approval from your CTO, CFO and CIO
• What you should prepare for during procurement and product development stages
• From idea to implementation: Expert tips on getting your device from design to certification
• Three connectivity foundations essential to your IoT solution
• An IoT security checklist to ensure end-to-end security, from device to cloud
REGISTER NOW TO READ