The COVID-19 crisis came in the midst of Industry 4.0 – the industry terminology
for the last decade of digital enablement.
COVID-19 made crystal clear that the ability to be agile and resilient is a need to have, and companies that were already on the digital transformation journey, investing in technologies that would aid in this resilience and agility, were better able to excel in a pandemic-impacted world.
Now every manufacturing organisation is looking to accelerate, or double down on digital transformation.
This report will focus on one tool for manufacturers in the digital transformation tool kit: Digital Performance Management.
Register now to read the PTC report to learn:
• Why the manufacturing industry is still stuck in an 80s mindset
• The top 3 issues manufacturers hope technology will solve
• What is Digital Performance Management and why it’s a game-changer
• The top-line return that Digital Performance Management can offer manufacturers
• What is the root cause of today’s bottlenecks and how to solve them?
• Three digital applications changing Manufacturing
• Interview: James Zhang, VP, Market Development at PTC unpacks Digital Performance Management
REGISTER TO READ NOW