The connectivity needs of an enterprise may be clear, but there can be big challenges across multiple sectors and the vendors who supply them.
IoT enablement to businesses across a spectrum of industries is essential for continued roll-out of services now and in years to come – especially within the high growth sectors of energy, healthcare, industrial, smart cities, transport & logistics.
Kaleido, in association with IoT Now, is undertaking its 2023 Enterprise Research project to address these major issues, with a focused mission –
To engage, inform and direct the industry.
While some firms are up to speed with implementing digital strategies, others lack knowledge, clarity and direction on how to best navigate the complex connectivity ecosystem to enhance their business.
Meeting the enterprise challenge
Kaleido’s Research project will capture the main pain points, challenges and perceive opportunity across the energy, healthcare, industrial, smart cities, transport & logistics sectors, and build on findings to educate and direct enterprises on how to enable their digital transformation strategies.
We will use our expertise to pinpoint the must-do actions, showcasing the opportunity and highlighting success stories/use cases to enable enterprises across the globe.
Meeting the vendor challenge
For many vendors, understanding the different pain points of enterprises across different regions/sectors is a substantial challenge.
But even more so, is understanding who the right teams are to engage with within these firms, how to showcase their offerings and help more enterprises realise their connectivity driven growth potential.
Kaleido’s Research project will help enable this also, by giving detailed breakdowns of the industry needs by sector, along with one of the biggest digital industry event engagements planned in 2023.
This presents a unique opportunity for a finite number of sponsors.
Sponsors will – Drive industry growth – Gain marketing rewards – Be seen as pioneers enabling industry change
Your firm will:
- Be jointly responsible for helping drive a study of 800 enterprises across the energy, healthcare, industrial, smart cities, transport & logistics sectors.
- Gain unique insights into the challenges and needs from each sector, helping finetune your product roadmap and strategic messaging.
- Be able to showcase your offerings and solutions in action to the industry in a brand new Master Report which will be read by hundreds, if not thousands of enterprises.
- Provide thought leadership in a roundtable webinar to ensure your brand is put in front of enterprise decision makers when reviewing their connectivity needs.
- Ensure your sales & marketing team can be forwarded opted in, bang on target leads to help your business grow from the ABM campaign for the webinar and report.
This research project will be a massive undertaking, and as such the results and outputs will be equally substantial.
Your sponsorship campaign will provide you the opportunity to push out thought leadership, drive change in industry connectivity services and showcase best practices and approaches to the audience.
Sponsorship Includes – Your brand positioned on ALL of the marketing collateral for this Enterprise project campaign, a seat at the round table to discuss your thought leadership, a case study included in the master report to showcase your solutions in action, a thought leadership podcast and a bespoke, vertical specific report….and more!
You will also be positioned front and centre in a 12 week social, digital and online campaign hosted by IoT Now and walk away with 100% guaranteed leads from your supplied ABM lists.
There are five sponsorship spaces available!
Contact Cherisse Jameson at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place and find out more.