November 12 - November 14
Exploring the transformative impact of IoT on African business and society, IoT Africa brings the entire IoT ecosystem under one roof. From early adopting enterprises and inspirational governmental bodies, through to the most innovative operators and platform providers, only together can the African IoT opportunity be unlocked.
IoT Africa will take place at AfricaTech, an event of AfricaCom, from 12 – 14 November at Cape Town’s CTICC 2.
Powered by IoT World, the leading conference and exhibition for IoT professionals, IoT Africa will deliver expert guidance on:
• The transformative impact of IoT on African business and society
• Exploring IoT’s potential and defining your business’ IoT proposition
• Building a bespoke IoT partnership model
• Developing and deploying IoT technologies across the network and the enterprise
• Industry specific IoT transformation stories
• Sustainable cities – how to achieve a truly smart city in Africa
To find out more visit the website here.