Hardware Pioneers Max
Hardware Pioneers Max is the annual gathering of product innovators in IoT and electronics. It is dedicated to all engineers, as well as technical and business leaders whose companies are developing IoT devices and systems.
It is the show where you DISCOVER, MEET and DO BUSINESS with the technology and service suppliers that play a fundamental role in your IoT product’s success.
The event will welcome 2,000 visitors, over 60 exhibitors and dozens of speakers, for a whole day of exhibition, talks, panels, and networking sessions.
- Discover the newest products and services to design, build, ship and manage your IoT devices.
- Find the latest and greatest hardware and software technologies to implement in your IoT product.
- Meet the partners that can help your project progress at speed.
- Gain actionable advice from the brightest minds in IoT on how to design, build, and successfully take your IoT product to market.
- Get up to date with the latest trends and advancements in the sector, and learn how to avoid costly mistakes that can slow down your development process.
- Meet other pioneering technical leaders, product managers, engineers and entrepreneurs who are building the next generation of IoT products.
SOME OF THE CONFIRMED EXHIBITORS
Among the confirmed exhibitors you can find companies like NXP, STMicroelectronics, Renesas, Micron, Texas Instruments, Onsemi, Quectel, Thales, Digi International, U-blox, TT Electronics and many more.