IoT Slam® Live 2018
- This event has passed.
IoT Slam® Live 2018
June 21 - June 22
The Second Annual IoT Slam® Live 2018 Conference – The Internet of Things Community’s sixth international conference – which commences on June 21 – 22 2018, at the Archie K Davies Conference Centre, Located in R.T.P. Durham, North Carolina – USA. The event is also streamed virtually via the internet for global audiences (IoT Community® Members) to watch the live & real-time FREE broadcast to engage and interact with.
The IoT Slam® Live conference delivers exclusive, cutting edge IoT content that is catered for CxO’s, executive management and business line leaders, as well as technology oriented professionals. The event focus is on the rapidly changing landscape driven by the disruption and innovation that the Internet of Things brings to Industrial, Enterprise and Consumer oriented industry sectors. IoT Slam features the most compelling topics in IoT, featuring highly sought after speakers, delivering best practice strategies all under one roof. Attend to see world class keynote speakers, engaging panel topics and panelists, on-topic user centered content, interactive workshops and meaningful tutorials to provide insight, results, and key takeaways that can be leveraged post event.
Who should attend IoT Slam Live?
IoT Slam Live is where the new multi-disciplinary community is forming around the convergence of software and hardware—engineers, researchers, roboticists, makers, developers, designers, founders of startups, and innovators—will gather in RTP North Carolina USA – to explore what lies ahead as software increasingly interacts with the physical world. This includes:
- Company leaders who want to; understand the actual revolutionary interruption of IoT, keep competitive, and understand a uncharted enterprise model involving IoT exactly where end-points can also be solutions.
- Business Line Executiveswho are seeking to leverage the power of IoT and take ownership of driving change within their enterprise cultures.
- IoT Practitionerswho want to learn how to implement and benefit from IoT
- Hardware designerswho want to better align their IoT strategy to be connected, smart, and adaptive.
- Software programmerswho produce smart, cost-effective, and intelligent applications.
- Innovators and Start-upscreating the latest solutions to improve efficiencies, increase productivity, attract finance, and mature across the partner eco-system
- Government Policy Makers and Regulatorswho define, legislate, implement, and build smart / connected infrastructure to improve the consumer way of life.
- Investorswho want to find their next big investment opportunity and stay ahead of their competitors.