TM Forum’s hybrid Digital Transformation World Series
September 22 - October 14
As the world starts to unlock from the pandemic, a restored sense of purpose for the industry has emerged. Telecom operators responded in the short-term to connect society and economies, but the future post-pandemic world requires further transformation of business and operating models, technology, and partnering all to serve the customer.
Join us at TM Forum’s hybrid Digital Transformation World Series for four weeks of learning, innovation and conversation. Be part of their largest gathering of members this year.
This event is free for all communication service providers.
- Capturing value in new ecosystems
- Transforming the telecoms business & operating model
- Zero-touch automation
- IT & network convergence & innovation
- Succeeding with AI at scale
- The cloud-native journey
- Seizing the B2B2X opportunity
- Making cultural change happen
As a hybrid event, we bring together over 10,000 attendees from over 165 countries around the world. Meet agents of change in our Catalyst projects, ask our speakers your big questions and share details with like-minded attendees to build your own personal network.
10,500+ attendees · 1,500+ CSPs VP and above · 730+ companies · 165+ countries · 150+ CSP companies · 130+ speakers · 120+ hours of content · 95+ media in attendance · 82% service providers · 50+ CxO speakers · 40+ Catalyst projects
When you register for the Digital Transformation World Series, you get access to:
- 120+ hours of live content including four hours of Headliners
- Networking opportunities with 10,500+ telecommunication professionals
- Training and masterclass sessions
- Half day satellite events in Dubai, London and New Jersey (invite only)
- 2021 Excellence Awards
- CxO Summit (invite only)
- Digital Leadership Summit and Roundtable events (invite only) and so much more
- Intro to collaboration sessions
- Catalyst arena