Reducing Your Connectivity Costs: Fleet Management
Staying connected and informed about fleet operations can be a costly task. Bringing those costs down can be an even bigger issue.
Join us on Thursday, November 8th at 4p.m. GMT / 11a.m. ET / 8a.m. PT to understand how your peers are dealing with the costs of fleet connectivity and how they can be reduced via new technologies, improved efficiencies, as well as customized and optimized rate plans.
With this webinar, you will learn about:
- Better aligning your connectivity cost structures to your business model, maximizing profit margins
– Customized connectivity rate plans that fit your business model, as well as non-standard contract models to consider
- Lowering total connectivity costs by increasing operational efficiencies through better coverage, visibility, and automation
– Improved coverage to reduce downtime
– Streamlining over-the-air (OTA) updates to cut costs and shorten timelines
- Leveraging the savings and benefits of new cost-effective wireless technologies, such as NB-IoT and LTE-M
– The challenges, and solutions, of managing the transition efficiently
Submit your questions when you register and we will answer as many of them as we can during this live webinar. Register now >>
8th November | 4pm London
Duration: 60 min.
Product Marketing Manager
Evan has worked at Aeris and in the IoT/M2M space for over 6 years. Evan currently leads product marketing efforts at Aeris where he is responsible for product development, go to market strategies and sales enablement. Prior to this role, Evan sold IoT solutions at Aeris for over 3 years, working directly with medium to large enterprises and partners on IoT solution design and implementation.
Research Director, Enterprise and IoT
Tom Rebbeck leads Analysys Mason’s Enterprise and IoT research practice drawing on more than 18 years of experience in the telecoms sector. He is based in our London office, but works for clients worldwide.
Tom is a specialist on the Internet of Things (IoT) and other enterprise services and has written widely on the role for operators as telecoms markets develop. As well as published research, he has worked on projects for a range of clients – including operators, regulators, industry bodies and vendors. Many of these projects have been supported by original research, such as expert interviews and customer surveys.
Editorial Director & Publisher
IoT Now & VanillaPlus
Jeremy Cowan is Editorial Director of the publishing group that has specialised in IT, Hi-Tech and Communications for 19 years. The group includes the international titles, www.IoT-Now.com, www.IoTGlobalNetwork.com, which focus on the Internet of Things and its impact on businesses and consumers, as well as www.VanillaPlus.com, the leading business information resource for Communication Service Providers and Network Operators worldwide.