On-demand webinar: Addressing security concerns for connected devices in the Internet of Things era
If you missed this Oracle M2M webinar there is still a chance to see it in full. Watch and listen to this free webinar as we discuss the key role of security in the development and delivery of IoT platforms and implementations with a focus on the needs of the device and the data they generate.
Join Peter Utzschneider from Oracle together with Robin Duke-Woolley and Jon Howes of Beecham Research as they discuss the survey as well as innovations needed for securing data.
Some of the key points covered
- How important is a ‘systems approach’ in securing any IoT program?
- How are the latest principles of security for IoT affecting program successes?
- What are the best practices in strongly securing devices, data, identity and more?
- If innovation is key to differentiation, how do you deliver innovation without compromising on security which is often paramount?
- What are the impacts on device manufacturers and ISV’s? More cost or more opportunity?
|Webinar sponsored by|
IoT Now PREMIUM subscription
Subscribe to receive EVERY printed issue of IoT Now!
IoT Now magazine covers worldwide developments in the Internet of Things (IoT), machine-to-machine communications, connected consumer devices, smart buildings and services. To receive EVERY ISSUE you need to subscribe!