Event date: April 17–18, 2013
We are happy to announce that the 6th edition of Smart Utilities Scandinavia will be taking place in Stockholm, Sweden on 17-18 April 2013.
The event focus will be on the region’s transition from the traditional demand-driven model and towards the supply-driven one. Such an ambitious shift asks for finding lasting solutions to renewables intermittency, highly responsive networks, innovation in energy efficiency and engaged consumers.
As a progressive policy and right investment climate are the pre-requisites for realisation of smart energy, the theme of the keynote session will be on the market design and regional regulatory regimes.
The rest of the programme will focus on the practical – from integrating wind power into the grid, smart cities, and smart metering, to vertically integrated smart grid projects.
All presentations during Smart Utilities Scandinavia 2013 will be by leading regional and international experts, who will present critical insights into:
- Creating the supply driven model – the role of policy, market design and new entrants
- Realising the interdependent producer-prosumer-consumer relationship
- The latest in renewables and decentralised generation
- Best in class regional smart grid/cities projects
- Breakthrough technology and innovation – what is in store in the future
- Intelligent power: heat pumps, micro CHP and virtual power plants
A general overview of the conference programme is available here