Event date: May 20-22, 2015
Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Smart Cities India 2015 will attract buyers who actively source new and innovative products from India and around the world.
– Government representatives from various departments such as ministries, regulatory bodies, municipalities, local authorities, etc.
– CEOs, COOs, VPs, Country Managers, Vice Presidents and other decision makers of large private and public enterprises
– Engineers, architects and consultants
– Suppliers and buyers of relevant technologies
– Companies and consultants involved in smart cities concept
– System integrators
– Media and advertising companies
– Non-governmental organisations
– Project management companies
– Telecommunications & IT professionals
– Banks and financial institutions, etc.