As more and more devices are becoming connected, threats to data and other cyber attacks are becoming more prevalent.
This one hour webinar will introduce participants to security concerns for M2M and IoT programs and provide the tools that you will need to assess your vulnerabilities and what you must to do protect your information.
Key topics will include:
- Understanding what you can and cannot secure and at what cost
- How to assess what is “secure enough” for your M2M or IoT application
- The “risk points” for M2M and IoT applications
- Unique security issues for M2M and IoT programs
- How to plan for the future in terms of scaling and longevity of your program